Multisystemic Therapy (MST) is an intensive family and community-based intervention program designed to help at-risk children and adolescents. At Unlimited Alternatives To Change, LLC, we help youth who are at risk of out-of-home placement due to severe behavior problems, such as antisocial behavior, delinquency, substance abuse, and other behavior problems. Ultimately, it is our aim to keep youth safe at home, in school, and out of trouble.
Through our Multisystemic Therapy, we strive to:
- Enhance family relations
- Improve caregiver discipline practices
- Decrease youth association with deviant peers
- Improve youth school performance
- Engage youth in healthy recreational outlets
- Reduce rates of out-of-home placements for serious juvenile offenders
- Decrease and mental health problems
Breaking the Cycle of Youth Antisocial Behavior
Let us help. Contact us at 318-746-1935 (Bossier City) / 318-932-3362 (Coushatta) or request an appointment online.
If you are in a crisis or if someone you know may be in danger, please call Louisiana 211 immediately. You may also contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.