MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL
Seeking Mental Health Support and/or Professionals with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Social Work, Sociology, Counseling or Psychology. This individual must have a minimal of 1 year of experience working in Out-Patient Behavioral Health.
Day to day activities:
- Provide CPST and PSR to individuals in their homes, school and/or community.
- Assists LMHP in administering therapeutic treatment such as behavior modification and stress management.
- Provide support to a client with Medication Management appointments (as needed)
- Work with clients on goals identified on their individual treatment plans, such as but not limited to anger management, stress management, depression, independent living skills, etc.
- Links clients and their families with community resources that can benefit them.
- Document clear concise notations using Sharenote EHR system.
- Individuals must be self-motivated and driven to assist our clients with life-changing skills that allow them to thrive in their homes, school and/or community.
Individuals must have strong verbal and written skills.
Individuals must have reliable transportation (mileage reimbursement is provided).
Individuals must maintain a phone (Client access).
Individuals must have access to a computer and internet (Web-based EHR system).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL
- Individual Must Be Licensed as an LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LAC
- Seeking an individual who displays initiative
- Assures Active Recipient Involvement by educating the client and family of client rights.
- Provides identified psychotherapy services to the recipient.
- Complete Psychosocial Assessment
- Provides aggressive outreach if the recipient begins to participate less than specified in the MHR agreement.
- Assures continuity of care when the recipient is placed in an institutional setting, such as the hospital, jail, etc.
- Serves as team leader for the MHR assessment and completes the strengths assessment and integrated summary.
- Develops an initial treatment plan and prepares subsequent updates in conjunction with the team of service providers
- Assures development of goals, objectives, and interventions that are consistent.
- Provides oversight for the integrated implementation of service goals, objectives, and interventions.
- Ensures quarterly reports (treatment plans and authorizations) are completed in a timely manner by supervisees.
- Assures appropriate, effective service delivery between supervisee and clients.
- Convenes the Service Planning Team, as necessary, to adjust the ISRP (treatment plan) to the needs of the client.
- Attend all mandated meetings, facilitate supervision with supervisee’s, etc. Meets monthly with assigned staff to ensure policies, procedures, updates, etc., maintained and relayed.
- Helps the client and family to understand, accept, and follow medical and mental health recommendations.
- Review assigned staff case notes and timesheets daily to ensure accuracy.
- Maintains a professional relationship with staff, peers, and management.