Functional Family Therapy (FFT) is an intensive, short-term intervention and diversion program intended to help at-risk children and delinquent youth overcome delinquency, substance abuse, conduct disorder, and other adolescent behavior problems. Our therapists at Unlimited Alternatives to Change, LLC will work with youth and their families to identify problem behaviors and provide effective strategies to improve youth behavior and family relationships.
Our Functional Family Therapy service includes:
- Modifying dysfunctional family communication
- Assessing family behaviors that encourage delinquent behavior
- Improving parenting skills
- Reducing family conflict
- Increasing family resources and extra-familial support
- Establishing clear rules about family rules and regulations
- Preventing relapse
We Are Here for You and Your Family
Request an appointment now and use this opportunity to personally meet our team. If you have other concerns, you can reach us at 318-746-1935 (Bossier City) / 318-894-2353 (Ringgold) / 318-932-3362 (Coushatta).
If you are in a crisis or if someone you know may be in danger, please call Louisiana 211 immediately. You may also contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.