At Unlimited Alternatives To Change, LLC, our Community Psychiatric Support Treatment (CPST) is intended to help individuals diagnosed with a mental health issue. We advocate, support, and educate our clients and help them develop appropriate social and coping skills that will allow them to function well at home, at school, and in the community. Ultimately, our goal is to reduce symptoms of mental illness and to help individuals achieve an optimal quality of life.
The objectives of our Community Psychiatric Support Treatment program include:
- To identify problem behaviors and develop solution-focused interventions
- To promote healthy emotional and behavioral management
- To advocate for the needs of youth and their families, including employment/educational, income, health, recreation, housing, physical, and spiritual needs
- To facilitate school success
- To enhance community support services for at-risk youth and their families
- To coordinate services necessary for the youth and family to improve functioning
- To develop and implement self-care, social, daily living, and independent living skills
Supporting Your Needs
Interested? For an assessment of your needs, request an appointment online. For other inquiries, call us at 318-746-1935 (Bossier City) / 318-932-3362 (Coushatta).
If you are in a crisis or if someone you know may be in danger, please call Louisiana 211 immediately. You may also contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.